Marko Niemi was a very generous man. Even to me, somebody he never met face-to-face, thousands of miles away. His work in digital poetry, both as a translator, a code mechanic, a publisher–and also as an original poet in his own right–is unique and brilliant. I am so sorry to hear of his passing; my heart goes out to Virpi and his friends and family. He will be missed and remembered.
1. On Logolalia (edited by Dan Waber): http://logolalia.com/minimalistconcretepoetry/archives/cat_niemi_marko.html
2. Unlikely 2.0 (edited by Jonathan Penton): https://unlikelystories.org/07/niemi0107.shtml
3. Nokturno (edited by Virpi Vairinen): https://nokturno.fi/author/marko-niemi
4. concrete stir fry poems (on vispo.com, edited by Jim Andrews): http://vispo.com/StirFryTexts/marko
6. Stud Poetry by Marko Niemi in Volume 1, Electronic Literature Collection: https://collection.eliterature.org/1/works/niemi__stud_poetry.html
Teokseen | Enter
Avautuu satunnaiseen näkymään. Käyttäjän on mahdollista valita valikosta eri runoilijoiden tuotantoa lähdemateriaaliksi ja muokata visuaalisia elementtejä, joita Aleph Nullin sivellin niihin tuottaa.
Click here to open Aleph Null with a random brush. In the menu you can choose a poet and adjust the visual elements created by the brush of Aleph Null.
bill bissettin runoutta Aleph Nullin siveltimen alla.
bill bissett poetry under the brushes of Aleph Null.